Broad-leafed Cannabis indica INDICA plants in India, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan are traditionally cultivated for the production of charas, a form of hashish. Pharmacologically, C. indica landraces tend to have a higher cannabidiol (CBD) content than C. sativa strains[4][5] Some commercially available indica strains have been selected for high levels of CBD, with some users reporting more of a “stoned” feeling and less of a “high” from C. indica when compared to C. sativa.NOTE: (the terms sativa and indica, used in this sense, are more appropriately termed”narrow-leaflet drug type and wide-leaflet drug type Cannabis indica (or Cannabis Sativa subsp. indica depending on whether one chooses to accept the monotypic or polytipic point of view in this debate), respectively.[6] The Cannabis indica high is often referred to as a “body buzz” and has beneficial properties such as pain relief in addition to being an effective treatment for insomnia and an anxiolytic, as opposed to sativa’s more common reports of a “spacey” and mental inebriation, and even, albeit rarely, comprising hallucinations.[7] Differences in the terpenoid content of the essential oil may account for some of these differences in effect.[8][9] Common indica strains for recreational or medicinal use include Kush and Northern Lights.

Indica is the exact opposite of Sativa


Product Categories

Recent Products

Recent Blog Posts

Posted on

Dark Energy, or Worse: Was Einstein Wrong?

In this National Science Foundation program, Sean Carroll, a senior research associate at the California Institute of Technology, sheds light into the “dark side” of the universe that may actually be the key to unlocking the mystery that is the universe. The type of matter we’re familiar with and encounter everyday – atoms and molecules – only makes up about 5 percent of the universe. The remaining 95 percent is believed to be dark matter and dark energy. Explore the history of dark energy and dark matter by following Einstein’s path to uncovering the theory that sparked a change in the world of astrophysics and the controversies behind that theory.

Product Reviews

  • Rated 2 out of 5

    SMALLZ ($150.00 $100.00)
    reviewed by Paul

    Ive ordered the "Smalls" a couple times, but its been more trim and stem than small nugs. I dono.....

    View this product →
  • Rated 5 out of 5

    Gummies ($10.00 $5.00)
    reviewed by admin

    You can't just eat one but if you eat 3... stop...too much:)

    View this product →