Halleys Comet HIGH CBD STRAIN
Haley’s Comet has a sweet, pungent taste and smell with a well balanced physical/cerebral high.
- Classification: Sativa-dominant
- Parents: Unknown California strain x Skunk #1
- Growing Environment: Indoor/outdoor
- Garden Skills: Beginner
- Flowering Time: 7 – 8 weeks (indoor) or late-August to early-September (outdoor)
- Yield: Heavy
- Medical Uses: Inflammation, depression, nausea, glaucoma, migraines
- Breeder: Flying Dutchmen
The buds of Halleys Comet medical marijuana strain are elongated, slightly airy and have a decent amount of sticky trichomes. This bud is not going to knock your socks off, but it will medicate you for at least an hour. Most who smoke this strain do so mostly for flavor, though not to say that its a weak strain at all; its just not a top-shelf bud.
After 7 to 8 weeks indoors, Halleys Comet will be ready for harvest. When growing outdoors, most growers pull in late August or early September. This is remarkably fast, considering most outdoor sativa-dominant buds finish around November and sometimes even later. Its very easy to grow and all youll practically have to do is water and feed it. These ladies will take care of themselves. So enjoy this bud, whether youre growing it or smoking it.